- All payments are non-refundable; once the monies have been received you will receive a confirmation letter and invoice, after which a contract will exist. In the case of payment not being received, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- If you wish to reschedule your session a minimum of 15 days’ notice must be given. If less than 7 days’ notice is given the full charge of the course may be incurred.
- No refund will be given for non-attendance of a course, nor will it be transferred to an alternative date.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change booked date with 7 days’ notice except in the case of emergencies, where we reserve the right to give less notice.
- There will be a 10% admin charge if for any reason you do not complete the training day and are returning the kit.
- You must be over 16 years of age to attend this training.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you meet the minimum course entry requirements and your eyesight is suitable to carry out close work for the intricate skill required. Failure to do so may result in you not achieving certification and refunds will not be given.
- We reserve the right to not certificate students if the educator feels the student has not met the minimum standard required. In this instance feedback and extra tuition requirements will be recommended by the educator, where you may incur additional charges.
Still have more questions? Our training co-ordinators will be happy to help, contact them on 01753 650 656 or email email@example.com