Have you ever heard the terms ‘Flat,’ ‘Ellipse’ or ‘Cashmere’ Lashes and wondered what they are?
They are, in effect, the same type of lashes - ‘Ellipse’ means ‘Oval’ - flat, ellipse and cashmere lashes are all oval at the ends rather than being round like a normal classic lash.
Flat lashes have a larger surface area to adhere to the natural lash, and give you a wide range of features and benefits:
- Increased retention – more of the artificial lash adhered to the natural lash
- Increased volume giving the illusion of thicker, darker lashes without the extra weight
- Perfect to add extra texture and ‘fluffiness’
- A 0.15mm lash will give the effect of a 0.20mm lash without damaging the natural lash
- Clients who have thinner lashes can have a flat lash applied without any damage to natural lashes
- Extra definition – perfect for the ‘wispy’ or ‘KIM K’ look!
- You don’t need any extra glue
We love how flat lashes sit on the lashes and give a much darker lash line. Our flat lashes come in a C-Curl in 0.15mm/0.20mm and mixed lengths.