We're Searching for the UK's Best Lash Educators to Join our Training Network
Have you got what it takes to become an Eyelash Emporium Trainer? Increasing demand for our award winning courses means that we're searching for the best of the best to come and join us to inspire the next generation of lashers. Our reputation as the centre of excellence for lash extensions means that not everyone can make it onto our team of educators but; if you've got the skill and attitude, we'll support you all the way.
To Become an Eyelash Emporium Trainer You'll Need:
- At least 2 years Individual Eyelash Extension experience.
- Qualification to Level 3 Education Awards (PTLLS) or above.
- A suitable commercial training space or salon.
- Successful completion of the Eyelash Emporium Trainer Boot Camp at Pinewood Studios.
- A friendly, helpful personality and a passion for lashing.
You can choose to train between 2 and 4 students at a time in your salon or training area and we'd like you to hold at least two training days per month. All course content, powerpoint presentations and manuals are provided, we'll organise your bookings and promote your course. You'll need to be willing to support your students with constructive feedback on their case studies but our expertise and assistance is always there to back you up.
If you're interested in joining a world renowned lash company and furthering your training career, give us a call on 01753 650656 or email email@example.com