Customer Services Education Co-ordinator - Tamworth
This full time position is based at our training venue in Tamworth.
The star candidate will:
- Offer a high standard of customer care and education support for The Eyelash Emporium brand and Grafton International customer service division.
- Promote the company and available education, dealing with enquires and bookings, communicating correct educational programs to enhance sales.
- Efficiently administrate enquiries, bookings, course certificates and other educational documents/reports, working to timescales and deadlines.
- Develop, maintain and effectively manage the education database to promote and secure future educational courses.
- Administrate case studies feedback to the agreed standard.
- Provide and efficiently operate a retail opportunity through running regular shop activity in the retail shop.
- Report clearly any day to day activities that may affect the department and its growth.
- Motivate and excite all students to use and purchase The Eyelash Emporium brand.
- Achieve monthly targets agreed with manager.
- Provide superior customer services for all new and existing customers, dealing with any customer queries and complaints.
- To follow all customer services processes as detailed in the customer services manual.
- Process all orders accurately and efficiently to meet customers’ expectations.
- Answer the phone efficiently and to the telephone standards.
- Undertake training of the Eyelash Emporium brand and become qualified.
- Administrate tasks and reporting.
- Flag and answer company emails to the agreed time frame to company standards to meet customers’ expectations.
- Monitor/report/follow up on abandoned checkouts.
- Maintain of Eyelash Emporium customer database.
- Complete stock checks and procedures – working with the warehouse distribution at Grafton head office.
- Undertake telemarketing and enhanced customer care offering.
- Follow the procedure for glue checks with certificates.
- Support with mailers – envelope and post out – invoices and receipts.
- Attend exhibitions and training for set up and work the stand to support the brand.
- Complete daily work sheets.
- Complete all forms of administration and reporting tasks.
- Excellent telephone manner & email communication skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Computer skills – excellent use of word, excel, NAV & Shopify.
- Face to face communication with senior members if Graftons and The Eyelash Emporium departments.
- Ability to work under own incentive as well as part of a team and prioritise workload.
- Good administration skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Good negotiation skills and problem solving.
To apply for this position send your CV through to Julie Freer, our Customer Service Manager at email@example.com.