Education Co-ordinator - Tamworth
This full time position is based at our training venue in Tamworth with some of your time being spent at customer venues, exhibitions and events. In addition to overseeing and working closely with our excellent supporting cast of educators, you will communicate and co-ordinate education courses offered by Grafton International to new and existing customers developing business within the education department.
The star candidate will;
- Promote the company and available education to its best advantage, dealing with enquires and bookings, communicating correct educational programs to enhance sales.
- Carry out administration of enquires, bookings, confirmations, course certificates and other educational documents/reports, working to timescales and deadlines.
- Mark and co-ordinate Eyelash Emporium student case studies in line with set procedures.
To join our award winning team, you will need:
- Proficient I.T skills, including use of Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Customer Service role
- Ability and confidence to make and prioritise decisions
- Good use of PowerPoint - advantageous
- Knowledge of NAV and Power BI - advantageous
- Beauty/ individual Eyelash qualifications - advantageous but not essential
How to Apply
If you’re looking to be the envy of eyelash technicians across the industry, have lashings of enthusiasm and are motivated by the success of others, please send your CV and up to 200 words detailing why you would like the position. Apply to Sharon Elliot, our Education Manager at email@example.com. If you want to chat about what the role entails before applying, email Sharon with your CV including contact details and she will call you to answer any questions.