Have you qualified in classic and perhaps added lash lift to your repertoire – what next? Or perhaps you’re Volume qualified and want some feedback, where do you go?
Well, why not challenge yourself and enter a lash competition!
Lash competitions give you great feedback and can really elevate you amongst your peers, as well as help you gain respect from the lash community. You will meet new friends and could even meet your lash idol! Competitions can help your business too – an increase in custom will put more cash in your pocket! You can justify a price increase and the boost to your self-confidence is awesome 😊
- Birmingham – 21st October (9.15am-12pm)
- Pinewood – 29th October (9.15am-12pm)
What you’ll learn:
- Plan – which ones to enter, when and where and how to fit into your busy lifestyle
- Competition rules & regulations – which category fits you
- Finding the perfect model – what to look for
- Judging criteria – coverage, lashes, glue, overall look
- What styling to use?
- Transport, hotels, extras
- The day itself – what to expect
- What tools and products you will need
- Dealing with the stress of live competition
After the course
You’ll walk away from the workshop feeling confident to tackle any lash competition you’re faced with!
There are no pre-requisites for this workshop, just a passion for lashes.
If you have any other questions about our eyelash extension courses, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01753 650656.