- All payments are non-refundable; once the monies have been received you will receive a confirmation letter and invoice, after which a contract will exist. In the case of payment not being received, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- If you wish to reschedule your session a minimum of 15 days’ notice must be given. If less than 7 days’ notice is given the full charge of the course may be incurred.
- No refund will be given for non-attendance of a course, nor will it be transferred to an alternative date.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change booked date with 7 days’ notice except in the case of emergencies, where we reserve the right to give less notice.
- There will be a 10% admin charge if for any reason you do not complete the training day and are returning the kit.
It is your responsibility to ensure you meet the minimum course entry requirements:
- Your eyesight is suitable to carry out close work for the intricate skill required. Failure to do so may result in you not achieving certification and refunds will not be given.
- You must be over 16 years of age to attend this training.
- Children under the age of 16 are not insurable for this treatment, they are classified as minors and not permitted to attend this training as a student or model.
- Children aged 16 and 17 need to have full parental supervision and both their own and parental sign off to attend.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding, please be aware that you can attend this training; however, you will not be permitted to take part in the practical element of the course.
- To attend training while pregnant you must sign our Pregnancy Disclaimer.
- Any person receiving treatment for cancer, they must be in remission for a minimum of 18 months. It is vital that you also receive a sign off from their GP.
Please be aware that you can attend this training; however, you will not be permitted to take part in the practical element of the course, if you have an of the following:
- A recent operation or scar tissue in the immediate area
- Cuts, abrasions and swelling in the immediate area
- Newly applied semi-permanent make-up or piercings around the eye area. Semi-permanent make-up takes around 12 weeks in total to heal, tattoos can take 6 weeks and facial piercings differ depending on the area
- Any eyebrow treatments such as tinting, waxing or threading must be done 72 hours before eyelash extension treatments
- Open-pore acne
- Skin conditions such as Eczema, Dermatitis etc
We reserve the right to not certificate students if the educator feels the student has not met the minimum standard required. In this instance feedback and extra tuition requirements will be recommended by the educator, where you may incur additional charges.
If your 3-month case study deadline expires, you will incur additional charges as follows; £25 per case study and £75 workshop/one to one charge. This additional certification period has a time scale of 5 months.
Still have more questions? Our training co-ordinators will be happy to help, contact them on 01753 650 656 or email email@example.com