Head Trainer - Tamworth
This full time position is based at our training venue in Tamworth with some of your time being spent at our iconic Pinewood Studios location or at customer venues, exhibitions and events. In addition to overseeing and working closely with our excellent supporting cast of educators, you will take a lead role in building the Eyelash Emporium brand through educating technicians in class, online, at exhibitions and events. This will involve travel overseas 2 or 3 times per year visiting suppliers and distributors.
The star candidate will;
- Carry out training in individual eyelash extensions and xD Volume and oversee our continued industry-leading standards of education by signing off students’ final case study
- Provide technical support to staff, customers and educators including assisting our Brand Controller with QC and new product and treatment development
- Work with trainers and training coordinator to ensure great education across our nationwide venues as well as great customer service, particularly with student case studies
To join our award winning team, you will need:
- Teaching experience and teaching qualifications (PTTLS or higher)
- To be trained and experienced in delivering great Individual and xD Russian Volume lashes
- To be passionate about the lash industry
- To be able to lead and inspire others!
How to Apply
If you’re looking to be the envy of eyelash technicians across the industry, have lashings of enthusiasm and are motivated by the success of others, please send your CV and up to 200 words detailing why you would like the position. Apply to Sharon Elliot, our National Sales Manager at
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to chat about what the role entails before applying, email Sharon with your CV including contact details and she will call you to answer any questions.