Cancellation of Orders & Returned Goods Policy
We strive for complete customer satisfaction throughout our entire product range. However you may either wish to exchange the item for another or on rare occassions, there may be a fault with your item. Your rights under the E-Commerce Regulations , Distance Selling Regulations  and the Sale of Goods Act (1979) are acknowledged and unaffected by this policy.
If you do wish to either return or exchange your purchased products, please follow the guidelines below:
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations  you have the right to cancel but you must notify us of returns within 7 days of receiving your order. Please contact us either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (01753 650 659) or in writing to explain the problem with your item and notify us of the return.
- Claims for goods damaged in transit must be made within 7 days of receiving your order.
- For refunds and exchanges you must return the original item to us with the original packaging and in new condition. The contents and quantity of the product must be as originally sold.
- All returned goods must properly packed and sent by recorded delivery.
- Please ensure that you include your order number, name and contact details (email and phone number, if possible) with your return in addition to a brief description (1-2 sentences) about why you are returning the products.
- Once an order has been despatched; return postage will only be refunded if the products are deemed to be faulty as defined in the Sale of Goods Act 1979. Additionally, we are unable to offer refunds for the initial postage costs of your order unless the returned products are deemed faulty.
- Refunds for cancelled and returned goods will be made as soon as possible and within 30 days of the notification of cancellation as required by the regulations.
The Eyelash Emporium Ltd
591 Eastside Complex
Pinewood Studios, Pinewood Road